Hello world, long time no blog.
I last posted at the beginning of September. Four months, and in those 120 days, approximately everything has changed in my life. For our purposes, though, we only need to know the following: I’m back to blogging, and it’s going to be 95% chess.
I’ll go into the details about why and whatnot in future posts. The least you need to know:
- lots of chess content coming
- I will not be posting everyday like before; most likely once a week
- more analysis, less ‘all talk’ articles
- I plan on annotating every game I played last year
- I may do some YouTube videos (no promises)
In short, I found a new way to publish games to my blog. Rather than use static diagrams and very primitive boards, I figured out how to use ChessBase. This changes everything. A huge part of chess improvements comes from analyzing games, especially your own games, and I plan to do as much of that possible.
I need to revamp my blog, change some sections and formating, so bear with me over the next few weeks. Technical glitches may happen and things may not look pretty … but there’ll be content, and that’s infinitely better than before.